WE'VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER...WITH A NEW NAME...Aboriginal Human Resource Council is now INDIGENOUS WORKS !? Focused on bridging the divide between Indigenous and non-Indigenous companies and organizations.? Click here to access the Media Release.
Contact Indigenous Works?for Interviews &?Information About:
- Indigenous success stories in the workplace.
- Indigenous people, communities, employment and education.
- Employers that are advancing promising practices in Indigenous partnerships and workplace inclusion.
- How?our charity, Kocihta,?is helping Indigenous youth across Canada reach their career potential.
Links of Interest
- Life as a C5 Quadriplegic - watch this inspiring video to see how Inclusion Works' Web & IT Manager, Adam Poitras,?channels his passion for fostering Indigenous workplace inclusion through his work.
- An Evening of Reconciliation - Wednesday, June 8, 2016 - hosted by Reconciliation Canada - Wanuskewin Heritage Park, Saskatoon, SK.?
- Indigenous Success Stories
- Employer Promising Practices in Indigenous Workplace Inclusion
- Facebook:?Indigenous Works
- LinkedIn: ?Indigenous Works
- LinkedIn Group:?Aboriginal Professionals Network
- LinkedIn Group:?Aboriginal Human Resources
- ?Reason to Believe (statistic and musical intro to Indigenous employment and potential?in Canada)
Various?Indigenous Works'?Media Coverage
- Aboriginal women lead the way in Canada's labour markets?- Globe and Mail (Report on Business)
- NextGen Native (American)
- Inclusion Works Connecting Employers, Aboriginal Workforce?
- Three Part Radio Series - The Backyard Philanthropist, with Kelly J. Lendsay and Guests
- BNN Interview: Improving Aboriginal Employment in Canada, with Eric Newell, O.C., Retired President/CEO, Syncrude Canada \ AHRC Champion
- BNN Interview: Aboriginal Economic Development/Employer/IdleNoMore, with Kelly J. Lendsay, President/CEO, AHRC
- Australia Radio: Canada is a Leader in Indigenous Inclusion, with Sally Sinclair, CEO, National Employment Services Association, Australia
- Creating Opportunity: The Employment Potential of the Aboriginal Community - Cdn Restaurant & Foodservice News
- ?Canadian Council of Chief Executives
- Canadian Public Policy Forum
- Aboriginal Employment: Making the Connection - Job Postings Magazine
- Champions of Diversity - Pathways Magazine
- Advancing Employment, Procurement and Partnership Solutions (pg. 12) -The Profiler
- A blueprint for a solution - The Globe and Mail
- National Aboriginal Leader Supports Foreign Workers & Aboriginal Workforce Solution - Wall Street Journal
- Advocates of Employment Equity - The Inclusion Quarterly
- สมัครสมาชิกW88HR-In the Face of Cuts, Not Everyone is Complaining - Le Devoir
- Aboriginals Can't Sustain Growing Labour Demands - Canadian HR Reporter