Media & Resources
- Wab Kinew Appointed?to Kocihta Board of Directors?(January 2015)
- Wab's keynote?speech at Inclusion Works '12 (a message of a new generation of Indigenous/Non-Indigenous relations?in Canada -- one where "we do better, when we work together").
- New Kocihta Charity Launches to Help Indigenous Youth Reach Their Career Potential?(October 2013)
- Addressing Aboriginal?education gap benefits all Canadians
- Vancouver Company Throws Support To Kocihta This?Christmas.... media?release?issued by?Cell Clinic Vancouver?
- Why Fixing First Nations Education Remains So Far Out Of Reach?by?Tamsin McMahon, Mclean's Magazine
- Launching a National Indigenous Charity: Kocihta?by NationTalk
- สมัครสมาชิกW88The Aboriginal Population: Younger and More Trouble by John Ibbitson, The Globe and Mail
- First Nations Poverty Rate Almost 50 Per Cent by Amber Hildebrandt, CBC News?
Reports |?Studies | Resources
Indigenous People With Disabilities/Special Needs
- British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disabilities Society
- Treaty Seven (Alberta): Community Futures, Disabilities Employment Program?
- Report: Urban Aboriginal Families of Children with Disabilities: Social Inclusion or Exclusion??(National Association of Friendship Centres)
- Expanding the Circle: Aboriginal People with Disabilities
- Video: Campus For All?(University of Regina)
- Equality Rights of Aboriginal People, Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Poverty or Prosperity: Indigenous Children in Canada, The Canadian Centre for Policy and Save the Children Canada
- Indigenous Issues in Post-Secondary Education: Transitions to the Workplace?(Queens University)
- Indigenous Issues in Post-Secondary Schools: Building on Best Practices?(Queens University)
- Inuit Health: Selected Findings from the?2012?Aboriginal Peoples Survey (Statistics Canada)