Benefits of Partnership Competencies, Systems and Performance
????????? Engagement Facilitation and Training
????????? Partnership Barometer & Training
Benefits of Partnership Competencies & Performance
A Systems and Competency based approach
We have developed a new competency-based framework and approach to help organizations assess, benchmark and improve their partnership competencies and performance has been developed. ?
There has been no real systematic research conducted about how Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations and businesses build effective engagements and partnerships together. Consider these questions:
- What evolution and steps are followed to first conduct an engagement, then build a relationship and then formalize the relationship into a partnership?
- What are the steps that Indigenous organizations and companies take to build those engagements, relationships and partnerships? What are the wider set of organizational and management competencies that are needed to develop so that Indigenous and non-Indigenous parties can achieve ‘high-functioning, authentic and long-term partnerships’?
- How does the partnership ‘agenda’ move throughout the organization? How is it supported and nurtured?
- What are the conditions needed to succeed together?
Improving partnership performance creates direct and indirect benefits for organizations and the economy.?
- Direct Tangible Benefits = The specific benefits relate to the main reasons why the partnership was developed e.g. for the purpose of attaining direct employment or securing a workforce, joint business goals or social benefits.
- Indirect Tangible Benefits = Once an authentic partnership is secured there are a number of other side benefits which accrue as a result of working together. These are listed here.
- Reputational Value
- Access to Capital
- Preferred Client Standing
- Market Intelligence
- Future Business Opportunities
สมัครสมาชิกW88Click here to read more.